ZAID P SMITH
YEAR OF BIRTH: 2002
A 19 year old, who has played at many levels and has gained a tremendous amount of experience. Over the years, I struggled with vitamin d deficiency which led to injuries I couldn’t find the problem to for 12-15months. I finally recovered from my injuries and already am playing pro football in Dubai.
I have been at Manchester United as a kid, Sheffield United from age 14-16 and played semi pro for 6-8 months before getting the injuries. Since then, I havnt been injured once and have been growing as a player each day.
I have had semi-pro experience, professional academy experience (Sheffield United) and pro experience.
STYLE OF PLAY
- Very very fast
- Unpredictable passer
- Smart off the ball movement
- Clinical in the box
- Right foot (can use both though)
- My Speed and dribbling make defenders wary of how I play.
- I can play with both feet which is harder for players to read.
- I am clinical in front of goal and also love to create for my teammates.