JAIME CISNEROS JR
YEAR OF BIRTH: 2001
I have been playing this sport for as long as I can remember, the passion and love I have for this game it outweighs everything in the world. I am from El Paso, Texas a very small city compared to others in the United States. I am currently 21 years old and currently playing at North American University.
I have competed at a high level since the day the ball touch my feet. I want to be able to continue to grow and play the sport I love until I cannot. I am just a young man with his heart filled with passion for this game.
STYLE OF PLAY
- I can play out of the back and in tight spaces, I am very calm on the ball and love to be able to keep possession of it.
- I love defending because it gives me the opportunity to actually win the ball back. I don’t mind slide tackling and getting dirty to be able to prevent a goal.
- I am very front based, I love to go forward and be able to create chances for goal.
- My hustle will outrun anyone on the field, I will never stop running no matter the score of the game.
- 5’10 ft
- Right footed player
- Over laps
- Never stop running on defense or offense
- Doesn’t matter the score I will continue to push myself to be better
- I like going forward
- Being able to play on either foot