Sashin Deaven Chetty
YEAR OF BIRTH: 2003
Hi, I am sashin from South Africa and I am 19. It is my dream to play professional soccer and in my country even if you are good things will not go your way cause of color. I am hardworking and I never give up. I am a orphan and live with gaurdains. Is there anyway you can help me get my professional career started. I an willing to work with the club in anyway I just want to play soccer I will be a massive addition to the team. If you cannot help me can you advice me how to get my professional career started. I am talented but I do have finance to pay for trials and that should not be a reason for my dream to not come to reality.
I am 19 years old I played soccer from the age of 9. It is my dream to play professional and I went for trial in my country and they picked who they wanted before they even saw us play that is when I knew if I want to play professional I have to do it out of this country. I live with guardians in a small town.
STYLE OF PLAY
- I am a team player I prefer to pass than shoot.
- I play as a winger that drifts in and wide and I can play either wing
- I am fast and have quick feet I can play with both my feet.
- I am very aggressive to get the ball I always want the ball.
- I am 172cm.
- My weight is 61kg.
- I am right-footed but get more power on my left because of the way I trained myself.
- Shot power
- Ball control