YEAR OF BIRTH: 2005
My name is Shervin Zare and I am a 16-year-old soccer player from Toronto, Canada. I have been training very hard throughout my lifetime, in order to reach the highest level I possibly can in the sport of football. I have been playing at a high level in my province for the last 7 years, and have played in many competitions and showcases.
My name is Shervin Zare, and I am a 16-year-old Central Midfielder. I am from Toronto, Canada and my goal is to play at the highest level possible, wherever I can in the world. I am looking to further my education as well, hoping to get a university or college degree.
STYLE OF PLAY
- Good at dropping deep to help in the build-up
- Decisive in the midfield and attacking part of the pitch (through balls, crossing, finishing)
- High-pressure player, who will not give space for the opposition to go forward
- Height: 5’6
- Weight: 137 lb.
- Dominant foot: Right
- Fast and agile player
- Strong technical ability (Left and right foot)
- Defensively disciplined
- Wide passing range (Short pass, long pass, outside the foot pass, driven pass)
- Tactically understanding of the game (Defensively, Offensively, In transition)
- Good movement off the ball
- In good physical shape
- Will give my all to the team no matter the scenario