ARYAN R. SURANA
YEAR OF BIRTH: 2006
15 year old footballer player. Hardworking and versatile footballer with proven expertise in rules, regulations and competitive strategies. Focused teammate, athlete and professional possessing dedication, drive and sound judgment required for great athletes.
Desire to join new team committed to developing personal skill and achieving competitive wins. Competition-ready athlete with advanced abilities in the midfeild and attack. In peak physical condition and offering 6+ years of experience with demonstrated playing record. Willing and able to listen to coaches, teammates and trainers to maximize stamina, skill and performance.
Dedicated to the sport of football and driven to be the best possible player. Proven skills in learning new techniques and maintaining top physical condition. Gifted footballer with demonstrated athletic skills and knowledge of rules. Dedicated, team-oriented and disciplined with exceptional drive for performance. Seek to bring abilities to new team focused on continual advancement through challenging competitions.
Adapted position played to best suit team and optimise results.
Improved physical stamina and skill through dedicated daily training.
Scored a goal and name came in the papers for the following.
Practiced with team on schedule and trained alone to enhance athletic abilities and contributions to team success.
Worked with coaches and trainers to understand and implement improvement strategies.
Applied discipline and sense of responsibility toward all team and personal activities.
Managed full-time sports career while simultaneously continuing studies.
STYLE OF PLAY
- Very fast forward play able to play in between lines, break the defence line with long balls.
- Versatile can play anywhere up front, comfortable using both foot.
- A very good CB.
- 60 kg
- 6’1 height
- Right foot
- strategically researched and studied various materials to understand opponents and competitive advantages.
- Improved physical condition with exercises focused on strength, agility and cardiac healthy.
- Played as a winger, midfielder, center back and many positions for successful team in competitive and demanding environment.
- Attended practices as scheduled, properly dressed and ready to train.