YEAR OF BIRTH: 2010
I’m Taha and I live in Whitby, Wellington, New Zealand. I have played football for 5 years so far and I believe I have the skills to play consistently at a high level. In early December, I flew to Jordan to see family. My auntie’s fiancé was a football coach so he invited me to play for Jordan Soccer Talents Academy for 2 weeks. I was playing with many different players ranging from ages 14 to 17. I also played with some older players that play professionally. I contributed to the team very well and they have invited me to play in a tournament in Sweden in August.
I am a fast and strong athlete with an abundance of stamina. I am also confident in my skills.
STYLE OF PLAY
- Finding gaps in the opponent’s defence to pass or dribble through
- Assisting many goals
- Confident with dribbling
- Remains cool-headed
- Height: 163cm
- Weight: 60kg
- Dominant foot: Right
- Excels in passing
- Utilises a great field vision
- Uses speed while maintaining good ball control
- Is able to cut and weave past defenders
- Many simple and effective skills with both feet